uni7one

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dreams

Why are you reading this?!?!? Shouldn't you be mugging for block test right now? SHUT YOUR COMPUTER NOW AND MUUUUUGGGG!

I had a dream last night...a nightmare actually...

I was fighting with my sister...arguing over some stuff which I forgot what...and we just keep arguing and fighting...wasted lots of time...

Suddenly it was night time...tomorrow is Bio block test and I haven't study yet, cause I spent all my time arguing with my sister.

But I'm not worried at all...cause all these while I didn't want to go school tomorrow and thought I could skip the block test if I don't go to school, I asked my mum, "If I don't go school, I don't need to take the bio block test right?" She said, "You'll need a MC." My heart sunk.

I woke up suddenly. It's 12pm already.

I tried to remember what day it is. And I heaved a sigh of relief when I realised I still have 4 more days before the dreaded blocks.

It's true, I really did have a dream like that, except that it's longer...I just can't remember what my sister and I were arguing about. I can't believe the block tests are trying to find me and bug me even in my dreams...

After I woke up I tried to figure out what this dream is trying to tell me...and I finally realised...

I should stop dreaming and start mugging...since I basically wasted the whole morning sleeping and dreaming when I should be mugging...

-Ksiong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home