uni7one

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Urgent stuffs

Alright... time to revive this dormant creation of ours with a bit of alarming news.

Ok, I've started mugging. (No, that ain't scary) What's troubling is that I found two sets of Bio notes hanging around in my file... They're the ones titled: "How Genes Control Metabolism", running from pages 71 to 74, and include a tutorial at the back. These notes were given out when Miss Ong held S7 back after Sports Day for the 2hr lecture session.

In which case, I'm assuming that the two missing owners did not pick up the Concept Check on Mutagenesis (also given out then). It's the piece of paper with the different types of mutagens.

These two documents are included in the syllabus for the block tests, so if you belong to them notes please contact me ASAP. My bad... and please don't mutilate the courier too vigorously upon collection.

*kicks neo away and hijacks*
There's also the real tutorial for "How genes control metabolism" - the one with MCQ, structured, and essay questions. (The short tutorial at the back of the notes was gone through during the lecture, so that doesn't count :p) This tutorial was given out during the sabbatical week, and I've 1 extra copy lying around. So if anyone doesn't have, poke me and I'll scan in and send to you.

In summary, stuff uncollected:
- 2x Bio notes "How genes control metabolism"
- 1x Bio tutorial "How genes control metabolism"
- 2x Concept check on mutagenesis


-yzq
*runs*

N30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home