uni7one

Thursday, February 14, 2008

16 Feb

Below are the details.

Date: 16 feb Saturday!
Venue: My house. [Full address: 18 Ipoh Lane #14-03 Emery Point]
Meet 2.30pm @ paya lebar mrt. If you are coming from town, take 16 it goes to a bus stop near my house, call me if u are coming from town, cuz you have to take another route to arrive. IF my ankle isnt swollen i will personally head down to the mrt to pick you all up, if not i will call someone and give directions. It's very simple directions, just take 2 bus stop down. Very very easy. You can take A levels means you can find my house.

For dinner, I cannot cater buffer cause everyone comfirm attendance super late =.= so, it will be decided on the day itself, we can order like tons of pizza or can try those like 933 stuffed chicken with rice kinda thing. Supper, breakfast the nxt day will also bao ga liao. So yeah it's all on the house, so EAT!

Those people who want to play mahjong one, find khaki and bring mahjong table urself haha, myhouse no mahjong table, you all can play into the night no worries, people who want to watch soccer on sat night, my house got cable so no worries you can crash here. yeap yeap, so those who staying over bring clothes etc, dun worry my house got enuff place to sleep so wun ask u all to sleep floor. Those who are coming by themselves, give me a call if you need directions on my handphone.

So yeap see you guys xD
Jason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home