uni7one

Monday, February 20, 2006

Mann Ying's house!!!!!

hello~
Yupp so this coming Sunday 26 Feb we are going to Mann Ying's house!! =)
Meeting at 3pm, Ang Mo Kio Mrt.

We are celebrating me, zeqi and rebecca's birthday.
Korean queen's in charge of planning the outdoor activities hahax yupp we plan to have bbq and play PS2 and watch FFX/X2's (best graphic on earth man!) vcd. Not sure in which order though. You all can give me suggestions. :) Maybe we can go for night trail too~ for those pple staying over!!! hahax it's gonna be so cool to have pple to go to sch with me!

Come in sport shoes if you all wana try squash, tennis and table tennis. If not the security guard won't allow you in. As for Zhi Rong rite, rmb to wear swimming trunk cos you know what we planned to do. XP lol. my pool is quite nicez one!

Yup! so please inform me if you are coming so that I can have a rough guage of the number of pple coming =)

~Mann~

P.S. my house is kinda very small hahax....if you are coming, please be prepared to squeeze. But since we can all squeeze into the 71 class bench, I think it's not going to be a big prob... rite? hahax

P.S. My house have no sofa too hahax....so if you need cushion for you butt, you know what to bring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home