uni7one

Monday, January 23, 2006

FIRST POST!

Woohoo!!! I'm the first person to post an actual entry on the blog!!! I rock!

Haha...actually should have left this honour to Mr.Yeeeooo (weixin)...or Alicia...but heck...i got it first!














Haha..tt's us standing on the table! I chose this pic cause the other 2 can't see my face one...

71 ROCKS! repeat after me! 71 ROCKS!

Oh..and no...I'm not on drugs or drunk or something..I'm just so excited the blog is FINALLY up...

Ok...anyway...class outing anyone? We have been talking and talking but no action lerz...who's the welfare rep huh? Tsk Tsk...nvm...

How abt KBox? Never go before nevermind...how hard is it to sing a few songs? Cannot sing also nevermind...cause I think most of us also can't sing...I mean other than Ferarina who was from Choir...no one else from Choir? Just go have fun!

Or Pool? I suck at pool larz...but it's fun! So pool?

Or Bowling at Marina? then steamboat?

Or simple simple watch movie also can?

Or like someone suggested...go Sentosa then play beach volley and swim?

Or go crash someone's house before CNY celebrations? Like Thur...we go pool...then go Weixin or Ivan hse? (since their hse nearer...)...make the ice lollies there! practise the fac dance! then morning we all go sch together! but this is provided they don't mind larz....

So many possibilities...but so little time..talk about opportunity cost...
  1. KBox
  2. Pool
  3. Bowling
  4. Movie
  5. Sentosa

Please suggest more possibilities for class outing...then we decide on one then decide on time...you can leave a comment at the end of the post since the tag board is not up yet...

Ok...seriously..I don't know what's gonna happen after O level results is out...some may want to go...some may fight to stay...the class may be very different...so let's just enjoy what little time we have left as a class, k? (of coz personally I would want the whole class to stay...but tt's not up to me to decide)...

-Ah Siong (though I prefer xiaosiong...but a bit act cute..so nvm..)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home